DanDrive - Secret Machine
This is DanDrive's take on the classic JHS Zonkmachine MKI.
Full Germanium based Fuzz, with two more tricks, including the bias knob and a switch for mids.
The classic JHS version is pretty harsh, bright and brittle, so we smoothed out the midrange frequencies to just ther right level and it’s just killer!
If you like the brighter side, set the mini toggle to the down position and for more mids, toogle up!
This is a really nasty fuzz with great volume and is highly regarded as a special one in the world of fuzzes.!!
Our SECRET MACHINE has no clean up if lowering the guitar volume, but it offers nice and bright octave up sounds - (depends on your setting)
- KNOBS: level, fuzz, bias
- Pedalboard friendly, top-mounted IN and OUT jacks
- Top-mounted 9v DC power input jack, centre negative (not incl.)
- 9v battery use (not incl.)
- 125B enclosure (size differs sometimes about 1-2mm, depending on the manufacturer)
- Jewel amp light
- True bypass
- Three Germanium transistors
- 1x mini toggle - the switch for mids