DanDrive - Austin Pride
The Austin Pride is inspired by the famous TEXAS SQUARE FACE but with a few more tricks.
There are two more controls to alter the tone of this fuzz. We added a clean-up knob, which lowers the input signal. This works great to cut the bass response if you're using a guitar with more output (maybe a humbucker).
The DanDrive AUSTIN PRIDE has a bias knob to get the fuzz to sound just the way you like it.
THE key difference with the AUSTIN PRIDE though is that it has both, two Germanium and two Silicon transistors! You can switch one off and one on, or you can use them both on, and you can mix them (but check the bias if mixing them)
You'll have no worries about the Germanium side of the AUSTIN PRIDE in a hot club, or playing gigs in the direct sun in Summer time. Our CV military specs transistors are always stable, even it is hot. Did you know that the guitar volume clean up is mostly affected by the bias of your fuzz face style pedal?
- KNOBS: Level, Fuzz, Bias, Clean-up (lowers the input signal)
- Pedalboard friendly, top-mounted IN and OUT jacks
- 9v DC power inpur jack, centre negative (not incl.)
- 9v battery use (not incl.)
- 125B enclosure (size differs sometimes about 1-2mm, depending on the manufacturer)
- 9v DC jack on top
- Jewel amp light
- True bypass
- Two Germanium CV military specs transistors
- Two Silicon NTE123 transistors
- Two mini toggle switches to mix the transistors, or use only the Germanium or Silicon side